2010年12月13日星期一

Replica Ulysse Nardin watches Strani accordi and many many more

I am away for my work for the next two swiss replica watches weeks.Egypt, Tunis and Morocco to be exact.I don’t think there will be any time to post about watches, unless the hotels have an internet connection available in the rooms.Anyway, when I am back I will finally post the Speedmaster article (new vs vintage) I have been working on last weeks.I only need to update some photos and it is ready to post.Flying on the 11th of september still doesn’t feel very comfortable though.

According to The Purists, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, was spotted wearing a Joaillerie 101 Reviere by Jaeger Le Coultre.The Internet Movie DataBase learned that she played roles in.All the Invisible Children, Miracolo a Palermo!, Marcinelle, Replica Ulysse Nardin watches Strani accordi and many many more.Whatever.Great watch.Last weekend I had a Rolex Explorer in my hands, ref.1016 from the 70s.It was 30 years old and looked quite nice actually.The owner didn’t know exactly what he was carrying (he wanted to bring it in for resizing of the bracelet, which is quite difficult with the old style folded links Oyster bracelet)

I think, because he told me before he had a steel Rolex, but couldn’t tell me the exact model name.Anyway, I googled a bit and will hand over the following URL’s to him:Robert Keulen’s site with an Explorer article from James Replica Vacheron Constantin watches DowlingAlan’s Explorer articleBoth links are definately worth checking out for Rolex (Explorer) fans.Another link that has to be read’ is ofcourse the famous Walt Odets article at TimeZone, you can find it here.It is about a newer Explorer, and Walt Odets bashes the movement a bit .