2010年12月13日星期一

the jeweler today Replica A Lange&Sohne watches with your new Explorer

However, newer Explorers have another (COSC) movement inside, so at least you don’t have to feel upset if you just left the jeweler today Replica A Lange&Sohne watches with your new Explorer .Picture by AlanWhat would I buy with approx 3000 Euro? Not that I can afford it right now, but it doesn’t hurt to make some plans already Today I visitted Gerard’s store in The Hague and he had this fine Panerai 210 in one of his windows.Great watch, I had seen and hold it already at the Panerai meeting in Antwerp, a few months ago, and I am still impressed by it.At ruegger.ch I found this nice picture of the Panerai 210:Another idea is to get a nice watch from my year of birth, 1977.

I already tried a couple of times to get a Speedmaster Professional from this year, but could only find 1978 models.Maybe a vintage Rolex Submariner ref.1680 dating 1977 is easier to find.I have seen them in the past on eBay and at various Sales Corners’ swiss replica watches online, but never had (and still don’t) the money laying around when I had seen one.Anyway, if you help me out a bit with the stuff I have for sale on the Classifieds page here at Fratello, I am at least a bit closer to add a new watch to my collection That, and saving up ofcourse.Bwrrrgh

I decided to put up a Classifieds’ page, to put some watches or watch related stuff for sale from me/friends or perhaps *you* (mail me for details).Click here for the classifieds page!Speaking of Constellations (see post below), last weekend I replica Concord watches visitted my grandfather and he told me he was quite happy with the accuracy and new looks’ of his Constellation.Some years ago, before the watch got a complete overhaul, I wrote a small essay/review on his watch.